Bioeliksir Europa (“Bioeliksir Europa”, “Bioeliksir”, “we”, “us”) respects your privacy and your desire to understand how your information will be handled and used and is thus committed to processing the date in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Data Protection Act 2012 of the Croatian Parliament).
This Policy explains how we collect, use and store your information. This policy is intended to provide the users clear information, allow control, managment and choice over their own data.
What Information Do We Collect?
1. When you make a purchase online, we will collect necessary information about you to ensure we can fulfil your order. Where you place an order with Bioeliksir for products that will be delivered, we will need to take contact details and delivery information from you (your name, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail) so that we may complete your order
2. Collection of personal data through the contact form. If user send enquires to Bioeliksir via the contact form, your data entered into the contact form (user name, email), are stored for the purpose of dealing with your enquiry and in case of additional enquiries.
Information Collected and How We Use It
1. We use the information that we collect when you make a purchase online, for successfully delivery the ordered product.
2. We use the information that we collect when you send enquiries to Bioeliksir via the contact form for the purpose of provide answers and information.
3. We also use user contact information several times a year to send promotional product information using SMS or email channels of communication. At any time, you can unsubscribe from individual email marketing communications via the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each of our email. Alternatively, contact us by email at email@example.com to withdraw consent.
Forwarding of personal data
Bioeliksir respects your personal data. We never forward your personal information to anyone. During the steps necessary to process your order, your personal data will only be forwarded to company which assist us in processing your order.The data will therefore be forwarded to the courier company assigned with the delivery.
Security of personal data
Bioeliksir takes all security measures to keep your information secure. Payment (PayPal) are protected by PayPal security protocol. We take methods to secure your personal off-line. Access to personal data is only availatle to employess who need to deliver the ordered product.
Consent to Use of Data
When you make a purchase on ourwebsite, we will collect information about you to ensure we can fulfil your order (including your name, contact details and delivery address). In order for us to process your order you are required to tick the checkbox: “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions”.
When you make inquiry via the contact form we will collect information about you (including your name and email address). In order for us to answer on your inquiry you are required to tick the checkbox: “I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions”
You have the right to determine how your personal data is used. Bioeliksir allow the user to easily and freely at any time to withdraw consent. You can unsubscribe from individual email marketing communication via the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each of our email or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Depending on the communication channel the deletion process may take up to 48 hours to complete.
You can make a request about making changes of information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored within your internet browser by the websites that you visit. In a similar way to many other websites, Bioeliksir places cookies on your device to understand more about your visit and help us to enhance your experience.
Cookie That Bioeliksireuten.com Uses:
We use various tool that allow us to study, and then improve, how customers interact with our website – this is known as website analytics. Examples of analytical tool that we use: Google Analytics.
Analytics cookies allow us to understand more about how many visitors we have to the website, how many times they visit our website and how many times a user viewed specific webpages within our site. Although analytics cookies allow us to gather specific information about the pages that you visit and whether you have visited our website multiple times, we cannot use them to find out details such as your name or address.
How Can I Turn My Cookies Off?
All popular browsers (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari) allow you to amend your cookie settings so that cookies are no longer enabled across all websites that you visit. You can find information explaining how to disable cookies for the main browsers at the website www.allaboutcookies.org
For more information how we use the information you submit on this site, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to reply to email within 2 working days.
In Zagreb, May 2018
Bioeliksir Europa d.o.o.
VAT number 13939479333